Pretty much our favourite Deccan wedding so far, here’s the details from this fun personalized wedding in Hyderabad for Namrata & Kiran!
When: 7th-9th March 2018
Happy Highlights from this super personalized wedding in Hyderabad
- Bride’s personalized Blouse & Dupatta – BTW she designed it herself (meaning so can you!)
There’s even a small video showing how she made her regular saree blouse pure personal magic!
- 3D Printed Daft Punk Helmets for the Cocktails – This was such a FanTheme wedding, and here we were worrying about Makeup 😛
- Their Holi Sundowner – Because Holi was Kiran’s favourite festival, that’s what they did at the wedding too, a combined mehendi and sangeet that turned out to be a real treat!
Psst – Here’s a TBT when we decoded everything you need to plan a holi theme wedding party from Masoom Minawala’s own team!
- That genius Mehendi pose! Namrata got her mehendi done while sleeping because so many hours of sitting still could leave you weeping!
- Their futuristic wedding video – Okay, this is one wedding video you HAVE to see, promise it’ll leave you feeling so happy 🙂
Wedding Checklist for Namrata & Kiran
Wedding outfits – Bride: Personalized details on blouse and dupatta by Disha Patel – Soiree Couture | Groom: Chitwan Naredi
Sangeet Sundowner Outfits – Bride: Kylee Official | Groom: Panchwati Silks
Reception outfits – Bride: Soiree Couture | Groom : Bonobos
Photography – Journeys By Ram – Narasimha Kommula, Ram, Varun Suresh
Video : Arjun Shetty, Santhosh Sans, Vignesh Bhat
Wedding planner : Namrata Loka Bride and now wedding planner (www.onewedding.in)
Makeup & Hair : Faye Harris
Venues : Fat Pigeon (Cocktails), Pier 33 (Holi), Taj Deccan (Wedding)
More Fun from this Wedding
Bride and Tested a.k.a Tips from the Bride
- We didn’t let the usual stressors bother us, our friends/ family were super hands-on and eagerly helped if anything came up….yours will too!
- Also, Namrata wasn’t your cookie cutter bride (anything but!) she let her wedding reflect her personality and didn’t fall prey to what ‘people’ had to say
Psst – If you want to know more Namrata also penned down her journey in her blog – www.namrataloka.com *bonus*
So tell us what are your favourite moments from her wedding for your big day?
Featured Image Source – Journeys By Ram