Your privacy is important to us. We may be Witty, but we take our Vows pretty seriously!
We have created this Privacy Statement (Policy) in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to help our users/readers better understand what information we collect about them and what may happen to that information.
The terms “We, Witty Vows, Us” refer to Wittyvows.com and the terms “You, Your” refer to a user of WittyVows.com.
In the course of our business of helping our viewers plan their wedding, we collect certain information from you.
In the course of registering for and availing various services we provide from time to time through our website: Witty Vows, you may be required to give your Name, address, Email address, phone number.
The Personal Information is used for three general purposes: to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain services, and to contact you about our services. Unless otherwise stated explicitly, this Policy applies to Personal Information as disclosed on any of the Media.
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information
- When you access or use Website, we collect and store your Personal Information which is provided by you from time to time during the course of your use or access of Website in any manner across all platforms of use. The purpose of doing so is to improve the Website experience and services offered and to provide you with a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. We may also collect Personal Information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose. “Personal Information” shall mean information disclosed by or obtained from any user of the Website and includes name, age, payment processing details, any other personal details capable of identifying a person and any other information about the user (including any literary or artistic works) that the user willingly submits to the Website.
- In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself. Once you give us your Personal Information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website.
- We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior, acts and omissions on our Website. We use this information for the purposes of internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users a better experience on our Website. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the date and time of visiting the Website, your IP address, the type of browser being used etc.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you and we will not be obliged to notify you in any manner with respect to such information being collected.
- We collect Personal Information from you when you set up a free account on the Website and become a registered member. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (including saving of Content and placing an order) do require registration. We do use your Personal Information to send you correspondences based on your activities and behavior on the Website.
Use of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information
- We use Personal Information to provide the services you request and those otherwise offered by the Website. To the extent we use your Personal Information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your Personal Information for a number of purposes including but not limited to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our Website.
- We identify and use your IP address in particular to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Website and for other purposes that would help improve the services offered to you on the Website and provide more services in the future.
Sharing of Personal Information
- We may share any Personal Information with our other affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. Those entities and affiliates may not market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-in.
- We may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process. We may disclose Personal Information to law enforcement offices, third party rights owners, or others in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: enforce our Terms and Conditions or the Policy; respond to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the rights of a third party; or protect the rights, property or personal safety of our users or the general public.
Personal Information will be kept confidential and we do not disclose the information except that in case you have specifically made an enquiry . Further, the vendors / advertisers who are listed with us, may call you, based on the query or enquiry that you make with us, enquiring about any Product / Service they might offer
We will share Personal Information only under one or more of the following circumstances: – If we have your consent or deemed consent to do so – If we are compelled by law (including court orders) to do so.
In furtherance of the confidentiality with which we treat Personal Information we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We give you the ability to edit your account information and preferences at any time, including whether you want us to contact you regarding any services. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the company. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet, or anywhere else in the world! You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of our standard security procedures are at your sole risk and discretion.
Links to other Websites
We have affiliate links to many other online resources. We are not responsible for the practices employed by these affiliates or their websites linked to or from WittyVows.com nor the information or content contained on these third party websites. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use and you agree you provide information or engage in transactions with these affiliates at your own risk.
Advertisements on Witty Vows
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Please be aware that you may click on a sponsored external link at your own risk and Wittyvows cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Control Of Your Password
You are responsible for all actions taken with your login information and password, including fees. Therefore we do not recommend that you disclose your account password or login information to any third parties. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personally identifiable information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password.
Content On The Site
Wittyvows.com features some of the latest trends in Indian weddings around the world, and tries to give its users exposure to quality hand-picked content. In our endeavor, we feature pictures and stories from various real weddings and vendors. Vendors are expected to take utmost care to take permission / hold copyright of images given to us. We also feature weddings and articles where users have given us permission to use the same.
However, in the unlikely event of anyone having any objection to content put up on our site, they are free to contact us immediately and we’ll be happy to consider their request and take necessary action
We reserve the right to revise these Privacy Policies of Wittyvows.com from time to time by updating this posting. Such revised policies will take effect as of the date of posting
- We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after becoming a registered member/ setting up a free account.
- If you do not want to receive Wittyvows newsletters or any other communication from Wittyvows, please unsubscribe by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Policy shall be governed by the laws of India.